Prepare for ATIA 2008 with alltogether.wordpress.com
All this week, this will be the start page, as we blog our way to the start of and through the conference. Look for updates about ways to participate in ATIA 2008, even if you cannot attend.
- 1/31 12:17 AM Check out the innovative use of wikispaces as a session syllabus tool at ATIA in the pre-conference:
- 1/31 8:00 Linda Burkhart tells about Stealth Switch. Modifiable switch settings that stay with the interface, even without the software! Very Cool. Looking for the link.
Download a Session Planner
ATTENTION: Spread the Word: Free Exhibit Hall Friday Night and Saturday Morning
Send this link to anyone you know in the Central Florida area, accessible to Orlando. Or download the free coupon by clicking here or on the coupon picture.The exhibit hall is open to the public Friday evening from 2 to 5 and on Saturday morning from 9 to 12.
Key Links for the Conference
- Main ATIA Conference Page
- Conference Program PDF Download
- Lodging and Transportation
- Map and Directions from Airport to Caribe Royale
- Google Map to Caribe Royale
Sessions by Samuel Sennott
Thursday Afternoon 2:30 to 3:30
Free Accessible Books, Alternative Pencils, Musical Instruments, Sports, Art, Visual Scene Display Templates, Voice Morphing for Free and the OLPC Laptop are some of the powerful ways we can inspire, motivate, and connect the learners we teach. Come receive, learn and also participate in the ongoing project as we leverage the Read/Write Web.
Saturday Mid-Morning 10:30 to 12:30
The Language Banking Lab (Special Two Hour Session)
Focused on teaching how to record voices for step sequencing devices and AAC systems both mid and high tech. You will learn how to record a voice and how to use Audacity to voice morph to make an adult voice sound like a child. Parents are specially invited to come learn how to record voices for quick words/pop talk sections of their children’s AAC devices.